I have received an email saying I need to migrate my account to the new Panel.
So I followed the guide:
- Saved my files, database and emails
- Went to the migration page:
https://members.000webhost.com/panel/moveand clicked the “move” button
- Tried logging in again in the new panel at
But when I do, it just redirects me again and again to the OLD PANEL. No matter what link I follow or what I try, I always end up being redirected to the OLD PANEL.
How to solve this problem and migrate my website ? How to access the new panel?
Thank you for help,
Before you ask me your usual questions:
- YES, my account and website ARE ACTIVE
- YES, I have clicked on “move” successfully and it is now displaying “You already have an account in the new panel!”
- YES, I tried the links for BOTH the new and old panels, and BOTH REDIRECT TO THE OLD PANEL
- NO, there is no option to “Create new website in new panel”, there isn’t even a “new panel” to begin with
- NO, I will NOT create a new email address just because your code is flawed, it is not my role to solve your bugs
Here are some screenshots (step by step) of what is going on.
1- is what is displayed in my “migration page”:
2- Then, if I click login (same result if I follow any link to the “new” panel login), I get this page (2). As you can see, so far so good and it follows the guide !
3- Now, when I enter my credentials in the form and click “Log In”, it sends me to this page (3) Which is the OLD PANEL, NOT THE NEW ONE. And clearly you can see EVERYTHING IS ACTIVE.
Also, you can see there is NO OPTION TO CREATE A NEW WEBSITE !
If I try going further and click on “Go to CPanel”, it sends me, as predicted, to the OLD PANEL.