Missing Website after SignUp

During Sign Up I was asked for a website name and a password - the website name assigned was www.ourmensshed.000webhost.com but after I verified my sign up email address the website is not included in my website list and, of course, I cannot recreate it since, if I try to do so, 000webhost informs me the site already exists.
Clearly this happens to others too, judging by the conversations, and often the only suggestion is to add another website and indeed I could, as the site has no content.
However the point is that either I should see the site name listed when I log in for the first time, or, I should be informed upon choosing the name in the first place that the site will be unavailable or already exists.
I realise that this is a community forum and that most replies will be from experienced users but this seems to be such a fundamental issue as to require resolution by 000webhost.

Hi!

Your website is registered for your account. Please clear your browser cache and try again.

https://ourmenshed.000webhostapp.com/

Your site loads fine if you use 000webhostapp and no WWW.

Thank you both for the replies.
The site ourmenshed (single ‘s’) is the site I created when the original ourmensshed (double ‘ss’) that was created on signup disappeared.
I can certainly see the ourmenshed site but I cannot log in as the configuration did not complete (see
Wordpress Error )

Kay we’ll move to that thread.