Php mail() can't recieve the mail, but was out the quote of mailsending

sorry for my lousy English
But I did not find a solution in the entire forum.
The purpose of the post - I was trying to create a quick order form for an online store, where the buyer would simply send me an order for mail from the goods card.
After some attempts the letter was never received, but the quota for sending letters was exceeded - out of the kuot 128% (64 letters).
I will result in part the code:

<?php $product_name = trim($_POST['product_name']); $product_price = trim($_POST['product_price']); $customer_name = trim($_POST['customer_name']); $customer_phone = trim($_POST['customer_phone']); $customer_message = trim($_POST['customer_message']); $mail_subject = "SALE-Б/У.kz - быстрый заказ (".date('d.m.Y H:i').")"; if (isset($customer_name) && $customer_name!=="" && isset($customer_phone) && $customer_phone!=="") { $store_email = "danilawp@gmail.com"; $fast_order_email = "saleby.kz@mail.ru"; $product_name = iconv("UTF-8", "windows-1251", $product_name); $product_price = iconv("UTF-8", "windows-1251", $product_price); $subject = '=?windows-1251?B?'.base64_encode($mail_subject).'?='; $customer_name = iconv("UTF-8", "windows-1251", $customer_name); $customer_phone = iconv("UTF-8", "windows-1251", $customer_phone); $customer_message = iconv("UTF-8", "windows-1251", $customer_message); $subject = '=?windows-1251?B?'.base64_encode($mail_subject).'?='; $headers = "From: <".$fast_order_email.">\r\n"; $headers = $headers."Return-path: <".$fast_order_email.">\r\n"; $headers = $headers."Content-type: text/plain; charset=\"windows-1251\"\r"; mail($store_email,$mail_subject,"Быстрый заказ\n\nДата заказа: ".date('d.m.Y H:i')."\nЗаказчик: ".$customer_name."\nТелефон: ".$customer_phone."\nКомментарий: ".$customer_message."\n\nТовар: ".$product_name."\nЦена: ".$product_price,$headers); } else { echo "empty"; }; ?>

If there is a possibility help please understand
And what will happen if I get used to the quota

Do not worry, the sendmail daily quota is resetted every day.
From how much time did you create your website?

A good day with forgiveness that did not respond immediately … could not have done this before.

The site is open from 2017-06-16 02:02:35 time

And today still came out this message instead of the page: http://sale-by.kz

Notice: Error: User ‘id1982174_sergey’ has exceeded the ‘max_queries_per_hour’ resource (current value: 15000)
Error No: 1226
SELECT * FROM oc_store WHERE REPLACE (ssl, ‘www.’, ‘’) = ‘Https://sale-bykz.000webhostapp.com/’ in / storage / ssd1 / 174/1982174 / public_html / system / database / Mysql.php on line 50

But the site’s statistics show that he used only 28.95% of the quota
And this is also alarming because 5,789 requests are not confirmed by any analytics service.
what could it be?

You have exceeded your maximum SQL queries per hour.
You have a maximum of 15000 queries per hour.

1 Like

Hi @danilawp !

But the site’s statistics show that he used only 28.95% of the quota
And this is also alarming because 5,789 requests are not confirmed by any analytics service.
what could it be?

000webhost statistics does not show the MySQL queries statistics. Please read this topic for more information:

But not one counter shows no more than 10 visitors per day

This does not depend on how many visitors your website has, but on how many queries does your website to the MySQL database.

If you have a Wordpress site, having a large number of articles or many plug-in will require more database connections and queries, therefore passing the limits.

Don’t worry. The counter will reset once per hour, however if you need more resources, you should consider buying a paid plan:

This can be due to the work of Google robots or Yandex?

Nope i believe :pensive:

1 Like

It depends on how does Google or Yandex crawls your website.

In certain circumstances yes, this may require many MySQL connections. However I highly doubt this is what is eating your quota.