RobinHoodSF inactivity

Dear all,

I am a your dear customer. Suddenly, I can’t more access to my account (id stefano.franco01@gmail.com). I realized when a my website was not more online (www.sandralucente.it). I soon realized that was a hosting problem, so I tried to login but i had a message error that said that my account was not linked. So I tried to access with Google login but it was created a new account with no more information inside.

How could I restore old site?

Please, I am waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,

Since I can see you signed up stefano.franco01@gmail.com two weeks ago I can assume your previous site was removed for inactivity.

You can park your domain against a new 000webhostapp URL and upload any backups you’ve got and continue :slight_smile:

Ensure to login at least once every three months to avoid deletion.

Thank you for informations.

Could I recover my previous site somehow?

because I have not backup

Sadly not we don’t have any backups on the free system.

Hello,

My site, https://weatherszmk.000webhostapp.com was also deleted. I noticed that, and after that I tried to sing in to my database too, were it sad that “Access denied for user”. It is possible, that my database is not deleted yet? If it is not deleted, can you give me permission, to make a backup of my data?
My database name is id3964022_globalweathe.
Thank you

1 Like

weatherszmk was deleted 2019-10-04 04:16:49

So I’ve checked and it was deleted on the 4th October 2019 as per our policy on Inactive Users.

Users must login to our control panel regularly to maintain active status - using FTP doesn’t count, only logging into our control panel keeps your account in active status.

Users are ultimately 100% responsible for ensuring they have regular backups of THEIR DATA.
000webhost accepts no responsibility for data loss as agreed within the terms agree upon signup.
Part of the terms of service you agree to upon signup to under section 5 is you agree to keep backups and accept the risk and loss of your content by any means.

You are free to create a brand new account, then upload your content again, be aware that free subdomains cannot be reused for security reasons.

Thanks!

I haven’t received any email about my inactivity

1 Like

Users are still responsible for regular backups and logging into the panel despite notifications.

If you didn’t get an email at all I can only apologize our parent company Hostinger has invested into a third party mailing service to ensure high deliverability of deletion notices, sadly 000webhost has been used and abused so much by abusive users that large mailing services now each like GoogleMail.com and Outlook.com are blocking any email with just the word 000webhost in it, which makes it very hard for us to send activation emails, deletion notices, and any important information.

We are using notifications@hostingeremail.com for the latest important notifications as this has proved to yield better results than previous clients@000webhost.com but still, we seem to be hit or miss for spam or totally being blocked and no email at all getting through!

We are working on appealing all the blacklists but it is taking time and even if we do appeal they do not have to remove us as it is their service and their users they are protecting in the end.

Apologies again