Setting up Cloudfare SSL when domain is already parked

Hello everybody, I just read the tutorial on setting up free Cloudfare SSL with 000webhost, located at How To Use Cloudflare For SSL

…in the tutorial it is saying when I add my own domain to the 000webhost account to “point” it rather than “park” it. I already have a wordpress site set up and running, and I already “parked” the domain when I added it, so I’m not sure where to start. I can unlink the domain from the website (and then re-link it) but would I have to remove the domain from the hosting account first in order to follow the above-linked tutorial? I can’t see how that would be done. Someone please advise me on how to follow that tutorial when the domain has already been parked previously and is up and running from the start (without SSL).

Hey, so it’s pretty straight forward. Just unlink the domain in the domains part of your 000webhost panel by clicking Manage > Unlink and then again clicking Manage > Delete. Then just follow the tutorial and it’ll setup fine with Wordpress.

I had no idea they could then be deleted, after being unlinked. I’ll try it. Thanks!