Can't login to file manager after logging out of hostinger

Here is my site: https://gohqt.000webhostapp.com

I logged into 000 today. Normally I ignore the survey pop-up but I gave an 8 to 000. After clicking the promotional coupon link, another tab loaded a checkout process. I was not interested so I logged out of hostinger in the top-right corner and closed the tab.

On my original tab, I clicked file manager. I was then show a page that says my login details are incorrect. I did a browser refresh and deleted all cache. I got the same error when attempting to access the file manager via the website. Accessing the file manager via an FTP program like FileZilla never worked for me so I haven’t tried that.

This error has happened in the past but I did not have a hostinger account at the time. My hostinger account has since been closed, yet I can login. I never login to hostinger, yet after clicking the survey reward link, it logged me in. I think it has something to do with that. I am not sure, but I thought I would give any info I thought may be helpful with requiring access to the file manager via the browser.

That just means free FTP service facing issues all you can do is wait it out.

In future once you’ve regained access use

Once I edit the php with my login info and upload, doesn’t that mean anyone can download the php file and view my login info?

No you can’t download PHP files

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.