THIS FEATURE HAS BEEN RETIRED
In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up a new subdomain instead of your original .000webhostapp.com domain. All of that can be done in 000webhost control panel.
- After entering the main page of your 000webhost control panel, you should see a window with all listed websites. Select website you want to manage.
- Click on Set Web Address, which will take you to domain management page
- Click Add domain under the domains table
- Select Free subdomain in the popup window
- Enter desired subdomain name in the input field, then you have to choose one of available domain names from the list, your subdomain will be built on this chosen domain name.
- Select which website should be pointed to your free subdomain
After making these three choices, you’re all set and the only thing left is confirming your choice by clicking Save
In this tutorial, you have learned how to set up a free subdomain for your 000webhost account! That is done in case you do not want the original, default subdomain which ends in .000webhostapp.com. Check out our other 000webhost Control Panel related tutorials for more lessons on how to manage your 000webhost application!